Our African Black Tea comes from Kenya, where some of the best teas leaves in the world are grown. Kenya’s rich volcanic soil and rainforest temperatures are the perfect conditions for growing tea with potent antioxidants and health benefits.
Our African Black tea has a gentle yet refreshing citrus taste and, combined with 300 mg of our proprietary mushroom blend, makes this tea the perfect everyday beverage.
- 100% USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher
- Diabetic-friendly/low sugar (1g of sugar per bottle)
- Manufactured without the use of solvents, carriers, fillers, colors, or preservatives
Some of the many health benefits of drinking African Black Tea:
- Black tea contains antioxidants called polyphenols that help the body remove free radicals and decrease cell damage. Consuming antioxidants promote a variety of health benefits, and decreases your risk of chronic diseases1
- A study on both green and black tea on mice suggested that black tea extracts increased insulin activity and improved how the body metabolized sugar.2
- Some research has shown that black tea has the potential to aid cancer therapy by reducing cancer cell development and metastasis.3