Imperial White tea is harvested from the newly grown, tiny leaves of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis. Antioxidant-rich white tea is renowned for its wide range of health benefits, from anti-aging properties to the promotion of bone health.
Our Imperial White tea has a fruity, sweet taste. We add a hint of real ginger root extract for a delightful kick. With 300 mg of our proprietary mushroom extract, Imperial White tea helps increase both your immunity, and your brain power!
- 100% USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher
- Diabetic-friendly/low sugar (1g of sugar or less per serving)
- Manufactured without the use of solvents, carriers, fillers, colors, or preservatives
Imperial White Tea contains caffeine.
Some of the many health benefits of drinking Imperial White Tea:
- White tea may support anti-aging. White tea contains polyphenols, which can fight free radicals, and prevent cellular damage. Research shows that white tea might be useful in slowing the decline of collagen and elastin that naturally comes with aging.1
- Studies have shown that the catechins in white tea may protect against osteoporosis. Both free radicals and inflammation degrade bones as we age, and research has shown that antioxidants like catechins can help manage osteoporosis.2
- EGCG, the polyphenol found in tea, may help protect against memory loss, Parkinson’s, and Alzhiemer’s diseases. Research shows lower risk for cognitive disorders in tea drinkers than in those that do not drink tea.3,